- Instant, soothing cold therapy pack
- Available as a single pack, pack of 12, 48, 120 and 240
- Dimensions: 23cm x 14cm. Weight: 200g
- Single use and easily disposable
- Quality cold pack activates instantly when squeezed; no need to place in the freezer
- Use to treat acute muscle and joint injuries; reduces pain and swelling
- Ideal for inclusion in first aid kit for wide range of sports and outdoor activities
- Quick, easy and mess free way of providing cold treatment during the acute stages of injury
HypaCool Instant Cold Packs in standard size provide instant cold therapy for larger areas, such as legs, arms and the neck.
These pack are ideal for emergency pitch-side use or relief on the trail, helping to relieve pain and reduce swelling.
The ice packs are activated when squeezed, triggering a cooling chemical reaction, and do not require pre-cooling in a freezer, meaning they're ready whenever and wherever you need them. They are quick, easy and mess-free.
How to use instant cold pack:
- Locate inner pouch and squeeze firmly to rupture inner pouch and trigger reaction
- Shake briefly to mix contents
- Apply to injured area, placing a therapy cover/sleeve, compression cuff or similar barrier between skin and cold pack for protection against frostbite
- Dispose of in household waste after use, being careful not to tear or puncture pack. If pack is ruptured, avoid contact with contents and dispose of
Further information included on back of packet.
We're so confident in the Quality and Reliability of our products that we offer Warranty on all our Products. For further peace of mind we have a 30 day No Question Ask Money Back Guarantee
We offer free standard delivery to any UK address on a 5-7 working day delivery time on all orders over £100. This is not weight restricted
If you want your order delivered to a remote area please contact our one of our Sales Representatives on 020 8798 0321 before placing your order and we will assist you further.
Returning Defective Items.
If you have received a defective or incorrect item, contact us by phone or email within 48hrs and we can arrange to either exchange the item or collect it from you and give you a refund.
If you can see that it is damaged on delivery, refuse delivery or mark the carrier's receipt as damaged or not inspected.