- Soothing gel in three handy sizes
- Offers soothing relief for minor burns, cuts and scrapes
- Ingredients include purified water, glycerine and tea tree oil
- Immediate application to the burn site starts the cooling process instantly and stops the burn progressing through healthy tissue
- Also provides a protective barrier to guard against contaminants and irritants that may delay healing times
- Available in handy bottles and sachets
Water-Jel BurnJel is the leading emergency burn care treatment for minor burns. It is made specifically to relieve the pain of minor burns; this topical cooling gel contains Lidocaine. Burn Jel cools the burn, soothes the skin and eases pain upon application, whilst drawing the heat out of the burn wound and beginning dissipating it on contact. Water-Jel Burn Jel also provides a protective barrier to guard against contaminants and irritants that may delay healing time. It is available as a bottle, or as a sachet - ideal for stocking your first aid kit with. BurnJel is highly recommended as first aid extras at home, in the workplace, or on the road.
We're so confident in the Quality and Reliability of our products that we offer Warranty on all our Products. For further peace of mind we have a 30 day No Question Ask Money Back Guarantee
We offer free standard delivery to any UK address on a 5-7 working day delivery time on all orders over £100. This is not weight restricted
If you want your order delivered to a remote area please contact our one of our Sales Representatives on 020 8798 0321 before placing your order and we will assist you further.
Returning Defective Items.
If you have received a defective or incorrect item, contact us by phone or email within 48hrs and we can arrange to either exchange the item or collect it from you and give you a refund.
If you can see that it is damaged on delivery, refuse delivery or mark the carrier's receipt as damaged or not inspected.