- A semi-automatic AED with revolutionary technology providing real-time CPR feedback
- Guides you through the full process of using the AED with both visual annd voice prompts
- Provides the rescuer real time CPR feedback on force and rate of compressions
- Escalating shock level from 150J to 200J increasing the chance of revival
- Compact size and lightweight - one of the smallest on the market
The Samaritan PAD 500P Defibrillator is a semi-automatic AED that guides you through the full process of using the defibrillator with both voice and visual prompts. Supplied with an 8 Year warranty. Runs weekly self-checks ensuring the unit is always ready to use.
The defibrillator provides real-time CPR feedback on the force and rate of compressions ensuring your CPR is effective.
The Samaritan 500P has an IP rating of IP56 meaning it has a high level of protection from dust and water. This AED is one of the smallest on the market making it easy to store and highly portable to a casualty if required.
AED is supplied with 1 Adult Pad-Pak and a carry case (23 x 20 x 11cm)
Manufacturer code: 500-BAS-XX-10
We're so confident in the Quality and Reliability of our products that we offer Warranty on all our Products. For further peace of mind we have a 30 day No Question Ask Money Back Guarantee
We offer free standard delivery to any UK address on a 5-7 working day delivery time on all orders over £100. This is not weight restricted
If you want your order delivered to a remote area please contact our one of our Sales Representatives on 020 8798 0321 before placing your order and we will assist you further.
Returning Defective Items.
If you have received a defective or incorrect item, contact us by phone or email within 48hrs and we can arrange to either exchange the item or collect it from you and give you a refund.
If you can see that it is damaged on delivery, refuse delivery or mark the carrier's receipt as damaged or not inspected.