- Complete supplies required to clean up any spill
- Designed to clean up a maximum of 2 x body fluid spills and 2 x general spills
- Spill kit ensures all liquids can be quickly and safely cleaned up without leaving behind a slippery surface
- Includes a dustpan and brush ensuring you quickly and effectively clean up spills
- Kit includes a wall bracket for the case and hook for the brush to easily mount on the wall
The kits can be purchased either with or without a yellow wet floor A-board for easy identification of a spillage. The kits include everything required to clean up 2 biohazard spills and 2 non-biohazard spills (number of spills cleaned up depends on size of spillage and amount of powder used). The kits provide a clear and easy to identify wall mounted solution that can be easily carried to the location of any spillage.
The HypaClean Universal Spill Kit provides everything required to clean up any kind of spill. The universal absorbent powder can be used on a wide range of surfaces and works instantly to clean up spills. The powder instantly absorbs all fluids including:
- Oil, chemicals, petrol and diesel
- Body fluids, human and animal waste
- Paints including oil and water based
- Vegetable oils, butter and beverages
- All liquids and semi liquids
- Caution: Do not use to absorb Hydro-fluoric Acid
The absorbent powder does not leave a slippery mess, the powder quickly absorbs the liquid and it can be easily swept away.
We're so confident in the Quality and Reliability of our products that we offer Warranty on all our Products. For further peace of mind we have a 30 day No Question Ask Money Back Guarantee
We offer free standard delivery to any UK address on a 5-7 working day delivery time on all orders over £100. This is not weight restricted
If you want your order delivered to a remote area please contact our one of our Sales Representatives on 020 8798 0321 before placing your order and we will assist you further.
Returning Defective Items.
If you have received a defective or incorrect item, contact us by phone or email within 48hrs and we can arrange to either exchange the item or collect it from you and give you a refund.
If you can see that it is damaged on delivery, refuse delivery or mark the carrier's receipt as damaged or not inspected.