LawnMowers For Sale
Keeping your Garden looking nice is easy with the help of a good lawnmower.
Which Lawnmower Should I Buy?
- The best lawnmower to buy is one that you purchase from a brand that you know and trust, like a well known name such as Hyundai Lawnmowers.
- Whichever lawnmower you buy, make sure you register it with the manufacturer so if something does go wrong, they can contact you easily.
- Make sure you follow the instructions carefully.
- It’s important to register a new lawnmower with the manufacturer so that you can be contacted if a safety notice or recall is required. It also makes it easier for you to return a faulty product or order a repair.
- Check that your appliance has a UK plug; if it doesn’t, don’t try to use a UK travel adaptor.
- Do regular checks of the plug and socket for burn mark. If you have fuses blowing or circuit-breakers tripping then contact a registered electrician to investigate.
- Any socket you plan to use to plug in a lawnmower should have Residual Current Device Protection
- If you have to use an extension lead make sure it is suitable for outdoor use.
Using your lawnmower safely
- Be sure to remove any debris like twigs and rocks from the area you plan to mow before you start.
- If you notice a burning smell or any unusual noises, switch the lawnmower off immediately and contact the retailer and/or manufacturer.
- Always turn off the lawnmower at the socket when not in use – even better, unplug it all together.
- If a fire does start, don't try to fight the fire. Call for help immediately.
- Store your lawnmower in a cool, dry place; if it's damp, clean it off properly before putting it away.
- If you are using an extension lead, make sure it isn’t resting in a wet area and that the cable doesn’t run through standing water.
Explore Our Pick For The Best Lawnmowers Range
Simple to use, no fuss mower, Ideal for small to medium-sized lawns. The HYM400P is low maintenance, petrol-powered rotary lawnmower from Hyundai. A “no fuss” lawnmower ideally suited for small to medium-sized lawns.